Monday, February 11, 2013

And the Winner is......



As promised, I am giving this fabric away today.  I had hoped for more comments.  There were 9 plus one from a follower who emailed me to tell me that she couldn't get her comment to post.  I decided to include her as well.  In the interest of fairness, I numbered the comments from one to ten, with the unpublished one being number 10.  I then asked Dan to pick any number between one and ten.  He picked 7, so the winner is Suzanne.  Please email me (kitty@weirwoodstation.com) your address.

I just finished this tote bag for Diana and will be doing a tutorial in a day or so.



Diana is a chocolate lover.  When she was in high school, Dan gave her a necklace with a Hersey Kiss charm.  She has worn that necklace ever since.  When I saw this "kiss" fabric, I knew I had to make her something from it.  I lined the flap closure and the outside pockets with silver (tissue lame) fabric.  I took photos as I made it, but still have to find time to write the instructions.

This was supposed to be a Christmas present for her, but I just finished it this week, so now its a Valentine present.

1 comment:

  1. The perfect present for Valentine's Day, a bag made of chocolate fabric....no calories!!!!!

    ReplyDelete