Monday, September 24, 2012

On-line Classes


Before I describe the above image, let me update you on my computer issues.  By last Thursday, I had the new computer.  I took pictures, downloaded the software for the new camera and was ready to write this post.  Guess what?  Our internet went down...for the whole weekend.  Hopefully all is well now with good old Verizon.

I signed up for two on line classes through craftsy.com , one called "Stitch and Slash".  I watched all of the sessions at one sitting.  This took about 3 hours total, but I like to know where I am going with a project before I start it.  The pillow pictured above is my first project based on this class.  It was so much fun to do that I'm going to make a few more.  In fact, I have piles of coordinated fabrics just sitting on my cutting board waiting for me to start.  The size is about 15" by 20".  The fabric is all batik.

The other class I signed up for is a spinning class.  I have a spinning wheel that I have never quite mastered, so I'm hoping that the class will be just what I need to make me a master teach me the basics of spinning.


No comments:

Post a Comment