Friday, December 23, 2011

There's Still Time......

Everyone is having a busy week, but I just wanted to remind you to leave a message if you would like to win the little quilt/wall hanging in my last post.  Just leave a message sometime today to tell me you'd like to win.

I was having email issues, but that problem has been resolved.  Thanks to the people who gave me the "heads up" on that.

Last minute cookies.  I made these yesterday and they are really amazing and only 3 ingredients.  Here is the link to the recipe.  I used raspberry jam instead  of strawberry.  Also I used a different brand of angel food cake mix because its what I had on hand.  They are very chewy and very raspberry.   Go here for the recipe.

My other big project for the month was getting my old house on the market.  We built a new house and moved some time ago, but there was a lot to be done to the old house.  It 's taken quite a while, but its finally up for sale.  So if you know of anyone who wants to buy a big, vintage house on Virginia's Eastern Shore, send them this link.  MLS #33700   It's a 5 bedroom, 4 bath, with in-ground swimming pool.  As soon as we sell it, I can afford to buy lots of new fabric!!!!

I hope everyone of you has a very Merry Christmas, and Happy Chanukah.



3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your house sale. LOVE that cookie recipe and will try it sometime soon! (I am surprised you don't use anything BUT the preserves and the chocolate chips mixed in the cake mix!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STILL getting notice that my messages to you are NOT going through, but I do see them posted on the blog....very odd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to go to the store to get the ingredients for that recipe. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete