Sunday, March 24, 2013

New Toys

I didn't go to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival this year.  Usually I go, spend the day, and spend a couple of hundred dollars on books, fabrics, maybe a class, lunch, tolls, etc.  Why am I telling you this?  Because its the reason I was able to justify spending money on this box of fabric.



Its all Fossil Fern fabric and there are 90 fat quarters.  And what am I going to do with them?  Good question, I don't really have an answer.  So far, I haven't even taken them out of the box.  I just run my hands over them and marvel at the colors.  Dan saw me and said "if it makes you that happy, buy another one and I'll pay for it,"  I didn't.  If I bought another box I'd feel I had to do something with them.  This way I can just stare at them for awhile.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful box of fabric! Just look and enjoy it for a while before you start thinking about what to do with it. It's just sooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful! I'm with you - just enjoy them in the box, in order for awhile. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, but I think I may be missing something here. Surely gorgeouseness (sp?) is enough.

    ReplyDelete